Eng-Con Holdings runs several large sewer and water crews from the months of May through October. Weather permitting, our construction season may run into November. Join our team and find out the many advantages of being an Eng-Con Employee!
- Extremely competitive regular and overtime wages.
- Attractive bonus system.
- Health and dental benefits.
- RRSP program to help you plan for your future.
- Flexibility of working from May through October.
- The opportunity to work 6 days weekly and earn great experience.
- Job security in working for a well-established family company.
- Peace of mind knowing that we view your safety as a number one priority.
We are always looking for experienced, hard-working individuals to join the Eng-Con family.
- Heavy Equipment Operator (backhoe, wheel loader, bulldozer, packer, etc.)
- Pipelayers’ Helpers
- Skilled Laborers
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please fax, email or drop off your resume at the following address:
Email your resume: email@example.com
Apply in person: Aurum Energy Park 13080 25th Street N.E, Edmonton, Alberta